Peter Varley BDSc (Hons), FDSRCS, MFHom(Dent).
Peter graduated (with honours) as a dentist in 1975. He gained a Fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons in 1982 before establishing a successful holistic dental practice in Central London. He completed a Diploma in Dental Homeopathy in 1992.
He has now returned to his hometown, to continue his philosophy of holistic dentistry and with Grace, has established the first homeopathic dental practice in Melbourne.
Peter has been involved in supporting the dental profession at many different levels through his committee work, writing and lecturing. He is a member of the:
- British Dental Association
- Australian Osseointegration Society
- British Society of Occlussal Studies
- Cranio Group
- British Medical and the British Dental Acupuncture Societies
- Editorial Board of the British Homeopathic Journal
- Fellow of the International College of Oral Implantology
- Founder member and past Chairman of the British Homoeopathic Dental Association.
- Dental Representative on the Members Committee of the Faculty of Homoeopathy
Peter has edited a book “Complimentary Therapies in Dental Practice”, published a number of articles on dental homoeopathy and lectured throughout the UK and Europe. He has appeared on London radio discussing dental homoeopathy.
Although he is one of the few dentists to be resident at the Royal London Homoeopathic Hospital, his interests have always been broader. He has had formal training in Acupuncture, Cranial Osteopathy and Nutrition and maintains a strong belief in the link between general and dental health.